Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kak CT!

We all met up today for Kak CT's birthday. It was a noisy table of 8 ladies, so noisy that they had to pull out the curtain between us and the table to our left. It was fun sitting there just chatting away. A few times I felt pangs of sadness when I was reminded of the fact that I won't be hanging out with them anymore after this summer (if everything goes well, insyaallah). A few of the ladies, I've just met and am only beginning to feel comfortable with. And soon it'll be time for me to leave.

I've started thinking of the hassle of moving. I'll have to find a new place for haircut, facial, to do eyebrows, get kicap & Lingham, for car wash, and not to mention having to find new people to hang out with. :( I'm sure it will all be fine once I'm adjusted to my new surroundings. I'm quite looking forward to it, actually.

Plans for the wedding are coming along painfully slow. Except for the photographer, I haven't made much progress for the preparation. I better not forget to tell my brother to get the album for duit hantaran. It'll be impossible to get that here. I think. I don't know what else to do for the nikah. Are we going to do it at the house or do I have to look for a place to rent? What about our clothes? Where to get baju nikah here? As far as the honeymoon go, we have some pretty good ideas but are still trying to decide. It's a bit hard to plan, when I don't even know how much time off I can get from work. Good thing Nils and I (miraculously) agreed not to have any registry, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Other random things: I'm painfully looking for a third class to take, waiting for final words on my replacement, and dear God, I hope the girls were just kidding about the bridal shower. I miss going out with Nils. He doesn't know it, but sometimes I watch whether he would put his hand or elbow out for me to grab when we walk to the store. He always does :)

No comments: