Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Goodbye my dear friend...

It's amazing how one man can touch so many lives. Your hasty departure made me realize that while I'm trying so hard to be a professional, busy climbing the corporate ladder, and going to school to better myself, sometimes I forget to be a human being. May I remember this lesson forever, and if I'm lucky, learn to be compassionate. Memories of you will be treasured forever, and one day they will be sweet reminders of our friendship, instead of the sorrow that they now bring. Goodbye, my dear friend. I hope you knew how much you are loved and respected.

Goodbye, my dear friend...

:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huhu, sorry to hear abt the untimely demise of your friend. what happened to him? did he get into a car accident ke camne?

btw, NJ ada call you tak? she's on her spring break kat SF. I told her to look u up.. heheh

muahs! take care kokes cayang!!

ps: yar, i think pun azriel byk rupa mummy.. heheh but he very the lasak!! and suka main bola!!
/MC

Kokes said...

Thanks MC. The first few days tu I kept expecting to hear his voice or see him walk through the door, and all that stuff. So sad. It's getting better now. If I don't think about it, that is.