Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The elements of my new life -

- laptop, tv, maruku, soda (hidden behind shoe), and fleece blanket.

New fren
Trying my new shoooz... (Whoo hoo!)

It's been (almost) a week since I got back from my Helsinki - St. Petersburg - Moscow - London trip. I'm finally settling down and getting things in place. I got a new trash can for the kitchen, so no more clanging and banging. Threw out boxes, cleaned the garage, Nils's car, etc. Hah, now I can rest and comfortably plant my butt on the couch (Iddy, I miss the window by your couch!). The house doesn't feel as sunyi as it did when my family first left. Although I'm still reminded of them when I drive by the Marriott and the mall. :( It's ok, I'll see them again soon.

My new life will unfold in the next few weeks, and I hope it turns out ok. New place, new job, new routine. New everything. Got my New Jersey license, and getting new title and registration on Monday. And I keep getting sms from my mom to make drinks for Nils and to take care of him. Hehehe thanks, Mak. It's still a few months before our trip to Malaysia in October, but things will be so hectic, I'm sure it'll be here in a hurry. (I can't wait to eat sambal goreng!)

I still need to finish up our Nikah wedding album, send pictures, and all that good stuff. Will do so as soon as I can. The last few days I've been battling a virus attack on my laptop. I think I finally cleaned it up. Next time must be careful when opening files.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kokang,

lenny always asks me without fail after every meal, if i am already full.. and if the meal her prepared is good...

jawapan standard aku is yes i am full and yes the meal is great... it always makes me feel extra special and warm...

perhaps you should do the same to nils...

hahahahhahha.... good luck guys, there will be rainy days, there will be gloomy days, always keep the sunny days memory alive, erase the rest..

YUS