Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Countdowns and other things

It is the time for countdowns. Two more weeks until my orange bumper. Five more weeks until fasting month. Six more weeks of the current job. Seven more weeks until we're debt free (ex. mortgage). Eight more weeks until S. Africa, which means eight more weeks of super early morning gym sessions. All I do now is counting down. Whoo hooo! Please time, spread your wings and fly!!!

Last night Nils told me the story of that old lady who kept her dead husband and sister in the house, clothing and talking to them for years until somebody told on her (I think that's how the story goes). Well, that story made me cry. Suddenly, I thought about how it would be if Nils is gone. There'll be no one around to give me a single syllable answer when I ask "How's the chicken?". Long after he's gone, I would probably still expect to hear all the things he usually say in retort to my comments. I would be miserable. Which is why I want to go first :) Yes, I am very selfish.

Not much else is going on with me these days. I'm going to be reaching out to people. Just for the hell of it. My world is only fun when there are people in it :D

5 comments:

Edi said...

ape ko tetibe emo pulak ni kokes?!!..

anyway good to hear from you!

Kokes said...

Sekali sekala, apa salahnya... Hormonal :p Muahahaaha!

Yatie said...

1) what is orange bumper?
2) is nils doing ok? i mean, he's not sick or anything like that, rite?
3) i've yet to give morning exercises a go (tho hv thot abt it soo many times in my head) HAHA!
4) we jez have to meet up when u come back!! email me later, k?

Anonymous said...

I think that too. I would rather go first than later. The sadness would be too unbearable. Die together would be ideal tho.

On a much more brighter and happy note, live the day as it comes! :)

Kokes said...

Yati: Orange bumper for my new iPhone muahahaha :p Takde sakit, saja je emo :p

Faiez: Kan??? Yea, I am enjoying life :D