Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

Exams, pizza, bread, and milk

So one day I drive to work feeling like I'm on top of the world, and then the next day I wake up feeling like crap. It's been this way this whole week. I don't know what to blame this on. Maybe just hormones kot. School stress has kicked in full blown. Tomorrow is one final, and Sunday is another one. Tuesday we start the second half of the semester with Marketing. Or is it Accounting? It's one of those, I'll look it up on Monday.

It's been a week of bulan puasa. Selamat berpuasa kepada kawan kawan ku. I'm sure korang berbuka tak makan ice cold pizza :p At first I balked at the idea (Nils was the first person I've ever seen to eat cold pizza right out of the fridge), but now I've come to like it. Kind of like a salad, but much tastier. Pizza Hut should come up with that as a new product. The slogan can be "So good you can even eat it when it's cold". Ok, so I celup idea Gardenia. I miss Gardenia, by the way. It has been 10 years, and I still haven't found the perfect substitute for Gardenia bread. Sliced bread I mean. I've tried going to bakeries and getting their fresh loaves, but they're not as soft. I couldn't eat them on their own.

In the past few weeks I've developed a phobia for sour milk. How? Well, one morning I had my normal cocoa pebbles breakfast. Poured the milk. Took one big mouthful. And BLAH! SOUR! True, the milk was expired, but baru berapa hari aje. Already sour ke? So now everytime I pour myself a glass of milk (expired or otherwise), I dip one finger in it and taste it first. Most of the time I can't tell whether the milk is good, but I figured as long as I couldn't tell right away, it can't be that bad, right?

And finally, good news. I've lost 7 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Yeay!

Ok, time to get back to my studying. C' ya!

No comments: