Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I don't have an interesting title...

4 units down, 38 to go before graduation. Whoo hoo! :p My marketing class started yesterday. At first, I thought the prof (and class) was going to be really serious. (What kind of marketing class would that be?) His course syllabus sounds really "strict" - cold-calling, stay in the same seat, must read cases and prepare otherwise ur grade will go down the drain, etc. And when he spoke, he sounded really solemn. But he turned out to be quite funny. I like how he manages the time and how much people talk. He's not shy about cutting people off when they're rambling incessantly. Yes! No more air-time hogs. And I forced myself to get into a different group just so I will get to know more people in the class. Usually I'd try to stay with the same group just because it's easier. But I must be more social. Hehe...

I've looked at the Accounting course syllabus and it seems pretty straightforward. It doesn't look like we'll have a project. Phew! I just need to do my homeworks every week. Having gone through one quarter, I see that it's practically impossible for me to take 3 classes at the same time. Which means, unless they offer 2 classes that I want to take in the summer, I probably won't graduate in 2 years. Sedihnya!

Enough about school. Tonight I'm going to attempt to revive my old korok laptop. I went to Target to get CD-r to copy my data. Tonight I'm going to reformat my hard drive. Lately my old laptop has been so slow, rasa macam nak je campak keluar tingkap. I can turn it on, then go to the bathroom, get something to drink, and it still wouldn't be done booting up. Crap betul lah! So we'll see how it'll be after I reformat it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hai koke, selamat berpuasa, selamat belajar, selamat segala... kau tgh ambik master ke phd? bagusnyer... kawan2 aku semua maju ke depan! bila la aku nak dapat hidayah sambung belajar ke apa... iysk!

Anonymous said...

hish, mana ada phd.. tak cukup braincell. Masters aje :)