Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gots to study...

It looks deceivingly warm outside from where I sit, with the sunlight pouring into the living room through Nils's curtainless balcony door. But of course, from where I sit I can't see the floor of the balcony which is covered in snow. It was in the 20s yesterday, and I was surprised that it wasn't as miserable as I thought it would be. For some reason my memories of winter in Indiana was much worse than this.

Nils is out at Home Depot with Craig, buying a couple more things for the house. I stayed home to study and do my homework. Well I tried, but my latest burr of getting a coat is very distracting. At least I finished reading the case. And also found one coat I like on Bloomie's website. That was Nils's idea anyway, for me to browse online so we have an idea what to expect when we go shopping tomorrow.

Ah wait, I hear them at the door. I better get back to studying.

No comments: