Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yahoooooooo!

I'm finally free from summer school! Yeay! Gumbira tak terkira. Today was the last day of class. I was so tired, got home from school today and took a 4-hour nap. I don't think I did too well in this class. It's hard to learn much when you're pissed off all the time in class (for having to go to school on Saturdays). One weekend I actually skipped class altogether. Well, I had doctor's appointment in the morning, so I knew I was gonna be late. Pastu on the way from doctor's office, rasa menyampah membuak buak. So I said to hell with class, I'm going to finish my errands. Hah, finally I had time to go to Comcast office. Returned the old box, and got a new one for the apartment (I moved out of SF, so kena get new box from a local office since these cable boxes are market specific). Even went to get a car wash. It was the best Saturday I had in a long time. Kesimpulannya, I will never take a Saturday class again unless I absolutely have to. Which means, I will only do it one more time - I want to graduate early, so most likely next summer I'll be in this same predicament, since all summer courses are on Saturdays. *sigh* Takpelah, 8 weekends je nanti.

I am still waiting to hear the outcome of my latest pursuit at work. We'll see what happens...

Other news: I bought my ticket for Thanksgiving to go out to DC. I got to use my miles, so the ticket only costed me $39. Whoo hoo! First class lak tu going out there. At least boleh la tido sikit. Takla terkemut in my seat nanti. I really don't know what the problem is, my knees hurt so bad after a few hours of sitting. Maybe the seat is too high so kaki macam tergantung gitu kot. Eh, ke I'm too short for the seats? Takkanlah kot... :p

Since Nils will be out here for Labor Day, he won't be with mom on her birthday. Nils didn't tell me it's her birthday that weekend, I feel so bad. Ok, maybe a little bad. Alahai susahla nanti kalau le menjadi ibu mertua ku, belum apa apa I already made her murka. So Nils and I decided that next year we'll spend Labor Day weekend in DC. Hehehe...

Mak dah selamat balik from Umrah. She was complaining the organizer was so cheapo one, they got korok hotel and some things were so inconvenient. I don't know how to tell cheapo umrah organizer from a good one, so maybe next time kalau mak is going again I'll check with my cousins. Kesian pulak dengar dia cerita macam macam tu.

I think that's it for this update. Hope you're having a good weekend you all. :*

No comments: