Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

As Told by Ginger

Why isn't Ginger on TV anymore? For some reason I find the show really touching. The friendship dilemmas and personal conflicts strike familiar chords. I've been running around like a headless chicken these past few weeks, and tonight for the first time I miss hanging out with my friends - ini sebab nengok Ginger lah ni. Now that A and CC work on different shifts, it's so much harder for all of us to hang out together :( In fact, I didn't see either of them the entire week. I almost stopped by the office this morning just to chat with CC for a bit. But I left my badge at home and didn't feel like going through the hassle with the guard, so I ditched that idea.

This morning I finally figured out what to do about work stuff. It's such a relief. Now I don't have to panic about work, don't have to panic about classes, don't have to panic about other stuff. I think that was what kept me up these past few nights. Now I don't have to rush to finish my classes. I have 13 credits left to go and I can spread it out between the next 3 semesters (including summer). How time flies. Rasa macam baru je start the program, and now here I am thinking about plans for after graduation.

Recently a close friend remarked that I seem happy and content with my life. And now that I think about it, my life is exactly where I want it to be. Maybe being in school is giving me some shelter from worrying about next steps (maybe it's keeping me so damn busy I don't have time to think about anything). I don't know what it is, but it feels good. And now that I know I'm staying in this cocoon for another year, it feels even better. *phew*

"Someone once told me the grass is much greener, on the other side. Then I paid a visit, but it's possible I missed it. It seemed different yet exactly the same. Til further notice, I'm in between. From where I'm standing, my grass is green..." (Ginger's theme song, lah)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOWS EVER...

Anonymous said...

I know I had to order all the dvds of her and she have only 2! And also wake up at 4 in the morning just to watch her. It;s really sad.