Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Penghibur hati ku

It looks like I can only manage one TV show at a time. I used to only watch Gilmore Girls. And since that show ended, I haven't been watching much of anything, except old movies. But now I have a new show. Whoo hoo! For a few weeks now I've been hooked on Journeyman (thank you, God, for HD DVR). The show's so much like Quantum Leap, but different. When I was a kid I used to watch QL with abah all the time. It was intriguing, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do, who he was supposed to save. And he always had Sam (I think that was his name) and his thingamajig to get info from. Just like Dan always has Liv.

I find myself not paying much attention to what Dan is doing/ supposed to do in the past. Instead, I'm always waiting to see what hell he's gonna get from Katie when he goes back to the present and be late for dinner, or when Katie finds out he sees Liv, etc. Heheh... But Katie is so nice and understanding. I would completely go bananas if I keep finding that I'm talking to myself and what not. :p It was like the time I got busy at work and ignored my phone all day. Came to find, at the end of the day, a gazillion million messages from Nils. And then he finally said to me "Do you know what kind of hell I would be in if I did that to you?" hehehe.... so smart of him.


Journeyman, Mondays 10/9c on NBC

No comments: