Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Almost...

Thank you my dear friends for your kind wishes :) Of course I will invite all of you for Malaysia reception, insyaallah. But it will be in Johor, ok? And dekat hari raya plak tu. Hari raya ke-lima if I'm not mistaken. I will send invitations once plans are firm and my wedding planner a.k.a. Boy gets the wedding invitations printed.

It's been a hectic week, and I don't think things will let up for a few more weeks. At least I've booked all the flight tickets except for Boy's. No more scouring different websites and harassing travel agents for a million and one quotes. Also booked hotel rooms for Kak K and family, and Nils's mom & aunt. I'm preparing for my cross-country drive with Boy and Cool Aunt. Got myself new wipers (no more streaks, yeay!), GPS, Rain-x & safety stuff. I better tell Boy to learn how to change tires. Just in case.

Nils is busy cleaning up his house for the akad nikah. The basement is nice and clean now. He and Craig finally put up the lights for the pool table. It actually looks pretty nice. Maybe we should get a couple of high stools. Even the garage is completely empty and clean (I've been waiting for this for 2 years)! Nils in charge of getting kadi and lunch venue. I don't think either is quite done yet, but if I ask again he'll get mad and tell me I'm nagging. Hehehee... So I'll just keep quiet.

At work, I'm wrapping things up and transferring everything to the new guy. Two more things on my to-do list, plus two training sessions I have to give, and then I'm pretty much done. Still no word yet on what my new position will be.

School is almost over. Three more weeks of classes and eight more deliverables, and I am all done for the semester. Next stop, Helsinki. Oh, and then after that I get to see Professor Iddy. Whoo hoo! Until then, I am keeping my head down and plowing ahead. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

citykoos said...

johor pun johor laa.. nanti aku contact yati and we can go convoy together2! and r u moving to helsinki??

Kokes said...

Hehe, mana ada pindah Helsinki. I'm going there for a short trip aje.

Anonymous said...

citykoos! puas aku pk sape laa yang nak ajak aku convoy beramai2 ke kenduri si kokang nih.. hehe.. checked out your blog, and seriously beb, you look soooooooo different! hehe.. me and faeiz can't believe it's you! look so glamourous gitu! :O nways, no prob nak gi koke's wedding.. buat kat mana lah gamaknya???

Yan said...

BESTNYA!! nak pi gak! but i dnt think i'll be back for raya :( sooo exciting tho! seronotnya nak jadik pengantin baru!! ;) ko nanti pakai baju kembang2 dak? aku teringin gila! :p

Anonymous said...

allo allo. selamat nak menjadi pengantin baru.

citykoos said...

koke: blog ko ni macam tempat chatting budak2 stf kan? hahaha! ok, congrats on ur upcoming wedding again, good luck with the wedding preparation (prepare for headaches and store a lot of chocolates for stress-relievers. they are also good backup if u eat all the chocolates u had put on ur dulang kawin due to extreme stress) yes, of course, real life experience ;>

yatie: glamor apamendanya, kamera tu deceiving lor. nanti aku post gambar dengan yan masa kat sydney. oh god.. scary k! hehe kes 2 hari tak mandi. sanggup si yan peluk aku! ok, nanti bila kokang set date, kita email2 ye.