Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Buried

I spent the entire weekend holed up in my apartment, eating lunches and dinners from the one delivery order of Indian food. Once in a while, I peeked at the calendar to see how much more of this I have to endure. Nils is on YM, tirelessly cheering me on as I finish writing my midterm and work on my projects. I figured out what to do for one of the projects, so now it's only a matter of finalizing with the rest of the group and writing up the paper. Shouldn't be too bad. Crappy ass midterm is pretty much done. So that's that. I'm not going to sweat it too much.

Work situation still unsorted, and will stay that way for at least one or two more weeks. Considering the movers will be here in less than 4 weeks, I should probably call them this week and confirm everything. Car needs to get serviced, so I'll call them tomorrow to make an appointment. Hair appointment already taken care of.

I wish I have more interesting things to tell you apart from blabbering about my to-do list. But really, there is nothing interesting going on. Three more weeks and I will be free from the claws of school work. Whoo hooooo hoooooooo ! ! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi beb.. only 2wks+ to go to D-day! so, is everything ready? hehe.. so wish i could be there to see u guys nikah! let me know where the reception in johor will be, k..

citykoos said...

kokes, 3 more days beb!! esok, lusa, tulat kau dah kawin!! all the best ya!! dun forget to post pics too..