Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Productive day

Working from home totally rocks! I got a lot done today.

Ok. So I have a new camera (new toy, yeay!) but I don't know what pictures to take. Especially since I'm stuck indoors all the time on weekdays. I still remember playing with my late dad's camera when I was a kid. Manual focusing was tricky. "Twist it until both sides are clear and the two sides connect smoothly." Maybe photography is a hobby people grow into and out of. Like playing a guitar. Obviously, I'm hedging against the likelihood that I will fall out of love with photography. My interests are rarely long-lived. I think I've said that before. I'm curious myself to see how long this one will last.

It's my TV night tonight. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my TV nights. On Tuesday I watch House, on Thursday I watch Ugly Betty and sometimes Grey's Anatomy. People keep telling me Grey's Anatomy now is so boring. Well, I haven't been watching the show regularly, and I didn't watch it back when it wasn't boring. But I like last week's episode. The girls sitting on a couch in derm being envious and bitching about what they have, reminds me of the good old days at my other job. On not-so-happy work days, I could go to my girls and share my misery. To just about everyone I am always professional, but with the girls, I am me. I miss them. Maybe that's why I dread the office every day. Because there is no place for me to be me except when I'm alone in my cube.

Life is funny like that. For the most part I cannot remember what I did in recent years. But small, silly things I can remember and make me smile (or make me wanna cry). So does that mean then that it is destined that a big chunk of my life will be wasted? How do I maximize the non-blur part of life? Already now I'm hating 5 out of 7 days in a week... And when there's no little nuggets of memories in the five days that makes me feel, it really feels like time is being wasted.

1 comment:

Yatie said...

allo.. how come working fr home? bestnya! so jeles! post la some pix from ur round-d-world trip? :-)