Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 02, 2009

No point to this one (just like the rest)

I was so bumming I lost my Ferragamo boots. Since it gets so cold lately ni, I went and bought myself a new pair. It was so hard to find a decent pair that's not too trendy. Aku ni manalah reti fashion fashion sangat ni. But, wah! Rupanya Stuart Weitzman ni memang sungguh comfy! Nils doesn't like the pointy toes, but I love! Oklah, so maybe now I'm not so bummed out anymore. Whoo hoo!

Did I tell you, last week Nils masak sardine with cili padi for me? Muahaha! So good! And so nice of him to cook for me while I was swamped with work. Especially considering he doesn't eat sardin. Fishing bait, he says. Ada ke patut?? :p But it's ok, more for me!

3 comments:

Yan said...

waaa bagusnyaaa Nils! sardin cili padi lagik! yumm....dorang ni memang tak reti makan sardin ek..mike osso dont like..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sedap nyeh *balik malam ni nak buat* tapi sini Sardin tak sedap ah... cap ayam tu gak sedap.. sini sardin cam hanyir jek, sos pun kureng... mmg agak fishing bait hahaha!

Kokes said...

Yan: Ha, tulah memang sindrom mat saleh :p

Faiez: Haha! Nak aku poskan sadin ayam kat ko? :) Sedapp... Yumm yummm...