Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Because I can

I've had this blog for a while. Back when I couldn't decide whether to go with blogspot or blogdrive. Needless to say, blogdrive won, simply because I liked the green monster template that they had. But from time to time, I come back here, and still wonder whether this is where I want to be. Much like my real life, I have to add. But that's a story for another day. So today, I will write this little bit here. Just for the hell of it. Just because I can. Yes, like that guy who planted grapes in his acre of Atherton. Because he can.

It's Saturday morning, and as usual, I'm dawdling around the house barely able to see (I haven't put in my contact lens. I've long lost my glasses). Nils is watching his Bermuda Triangle show on TV, after eating his chicken sandwich breakfast. He nuked it himself, since I was on my ass, writing this. I have to get ready soon. Yesterday was K's birthday, so today I'm gonna take her and her kids out. I wish they didn't live so far away. The long drive bites.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Nils and I will have our ritual weekend crepes breakfast. Yummmmm.... Oh, that thought's making me hungry. Breakfast time! Chiao!

No comments: