Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Why oh why?

Why am I writing here? I don't know. Is it because it's easier? Looks better? Ah who cares.

I have tons of things to do, but I just can't bring myself to do 'em. At home, and at work. I just want to sit and stare into nothingness. Yep, just sit on my ass. Just like that. Let me list the things that are circling my mind.

1) Why haven't they debited my state tax?
2) 4 weeks of stats homework
3) Renew auto insurance
4) Deposit the three checks that are sitting on the back seat
5) Write application essays
6) Call back volunteer lady
7) Call maid
8) Mail the netflix DVDs

and a bunch of other things I cannot be bothered to think about right now.

And what should I make of my boyfriend having to pray out without me knowing? Today I walked in the room to tuck him in, and he looked as if I caught him doing something naughty. Well, I've never asked him not to pray, but I think it just makes him uncomfortable to pray because he thinks that it bothers me. Maybe he's a little right. It doesn't bother me that he's praying to a different god. It just reminds me of our impossible, and inevitable future together. And that bothers me a bunch. It makes me feel all kinds of sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed, tired, and many other not-so-positive feelings. The kinds that would need a lot of happy pills to get rid of. *sigh* Why lah is life so complicated? How is it that religion is separating people? Good people. People with good hearts and intention? Why? Sometimes I do think life is a series of pranks, and that God is a funny guy.

I'm going out for fresh air... *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kokes Cayang,

Look at the bright side, people say it's easier converting someone who's praying to a different god than someone who doesn't pray to any god at all..

Hang in there ma friend.. Only time will tell.. Muahs

/MC