Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Screen protector

I've always thought screen protectors are dorky. But I've changed my mind. For the first time ever, when I bought my latest phone, I didn't immediately remove the lame screen shield that came with it. I love the phone! The pictures on the screen look so pretty, I wanted it to stay that way. So I swallowed my pride and for a week, while waiting for the screen protector I ordered online to get here, I looked like an idiot carrying my phone around without taking off the ugly, factory-installed screen protector. I thought the one that I bought would look like that too. I wasn't sure how long I could stand it.

But this morning, my order from Clarivue came. I put the protector on my phone, and I have to say, it's really awesome!!! You can barely tell it's there. The screen is as bright as when it's bare. Yeay!!! I'm so happy! If you're looking to protect the screen of your new toy too, then I definitely recommend this one. The size for mine was a little bit off, because I had to order one for a similar phone since they don't have one for my phone model. I did some trimming and it's all good.

So that was my morning of procrastination. Better not procrastinate anymore, and get cracking on my midterm. Enjoy your weekend, people!

No comments: