Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The final lap

Classes started on Tuesday, since Monday was MLK holiday. This first week is especially hectic, since I have to go to many different classes to shop for the ones I like. The one last night didn't seem promising, the one today was much better. A couple more to check out, and then I just need to put myself on the wait lists and see which ones I get into. I tried really hard to avoid a Saturday class, but it doesn't seem possible. My choices are limited, and two or three of the good ones are on the same night, so I have to pick between them. So here goes one more haircut-less semester, unless I can get an appointment during spring break Saturday.

Tomorrow I'm taking Nayeem to an SAT class. I can't believe he's graduating high school soon. The cheeky six-year-old is all grown up now.

Now, it's time for me to crawl under the blanket and get warm. It's my favorite time of day... What's yours?

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

k.izzie, ingat tak kite? zarina...

Anonymous said...

Takkan le tak ingat.. Belum tua sampai begitu sekali. Apa kao buat nun di Germany tu??

:)