Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Relax

The maid is here, so I am seeking refuge on the balcony. Thank god for the wireless connection. Yesterday turned out to be a really good day. Nils finally beat his long time pool rival. It's so awesome, and even though I can't fully comprehend it, I'm so proud of him. Apparently this guy is the only other 7 (pool also got handicap) in Northern NJ, and Nils has never beat him on the small table. And yesterday's match was extra good, because it was on the guy's old pool table that he gave to the bar when he upgraded to the pro one - so he knew the table like the back of his hand. Anyway, bottom line is, it was an extra special win. I had to make Nils take Nyquil to stop him from being hyper and so I can get to sleep. Muahahahaha...

And the other good news is, I got the phone call! Whoo hoo hoo! Sekarang tiba lah masanya......


IMG_1564
My essentials

ps: I miss Malaysia Hall :( Huwaaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Idlan said...

today me and ida are having lunch at MSD, en route nak pergi tengok counting crows. We will think fondly of you while melantak hahaha