Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I just finished writing my last paper for my MBA program. I am now done with school. Forever. And ever. It feels so good. I can now go back to sitting on my ass when I come home from work. Whoo hoo!! No more worrying about school stuff.

I started my new job this past Monday. When I was in still in school, I first wanted to do consulting. Then I switched to Marketing. And now I get to do both. That rocks! I'm in training this week and next week, and I like what I'm learning so far. I missed one week of training, so now whenever I get any free time, I sit at my desk and do some self-training stuff. It's been a long time since I were this clueless at work. It is exhausting and disorienting having to learn new company lingo and what not. But people at the new office is friendly, and they are very laid back, so I think I'll be ok.

One of the good things about my new job is that it's really close to Nils's office. So this week we have been carpooling. With gas price hovering around $4 / gallon, that is a big saving for us. Talk about saving, Nils and I have to revise our budget soon, now that our expenses have changed. I want to ask for an increase in my allowance. Hehehe... That way I can save a little bit more in my personal stash. Wish me luck!

So far still no word yet from the photographer about my wedding pictures. He said the pictures will be up this week. That reminds me, I have to call makeup lady to make an appointment. We didn't have a professional photographer at nikah, so we thought we would use the "engagement session" to take pictures in our nikah outfit. Too bad Boy is not here to re-enact our youtube akad. Teeheehee... :)

No comments: