Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Here we go...

Name 5 people who are currently on your current list of “most favourite blog mates”

Even in cyberspace I'm antisocial. So I don't think I have even 5 blog mates, let alone 5 favorites. For whatever it's worth, they've gotta be: MC, Idlan, errr who else? And these two I knew from school. Ok, 2007 resolution, must make more friends.

Name 5 types of people who irk, amaze, amuse, disgust you.

… irk: people who can't see a good idea unless it comes out of the mouth of someone with a management title. (synonym: see asshole, idiot)
… amaze: people with a good heart, selfless, who have done so much with their lives, in their lifetimes, and yet are still humble and down to earth as if they are still trying to figure out what it is about life that they love.
… amuse: Like in a good way? Nothing comes to mind right now. I'm gonna have to shelve this one.
… disgust: people who don't know their shit but want to put up an act like they have a clue on what's going on. What's wrong with admitting you don't know?

Name 5 hot male/female celebrities

Male:
… Michael Vartan
… Hugh Jackman
… Ashton Kutcher
… Shahrukh Khan
… Matt Czuchry (hehehe...)

Female:
… Keira Knightley
… Rachel Weisz
… Kate Hudson

Name 5 things you are passionate about.

… absorbing information about random things.
… shopping around for a deal when I decide what I want to get.
… making something a little bit easier. For anyone.
… about whatever it is that I have my mind set on at a particular moment. (This is when Nils will say: "Burr alert." As in burr up ass. Hey, I'm a go-getter. When I see something I like, I go get.)

Name 5 blogs that you love reading.

In no particular order, ok?
… Organized Chaos. Oh ok, Organised Chaos
My Nothingness
… Misadventures, grasshopper (I still miss Anuar's blog)
Macvaysia
Annotations
Minishorts
Rhetorical Letter
Esty's Own

And many more.....

Give 5 phrases that describe you

… “Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway.” --- Yes, this is from that movie...
… “Hey, that thing's expired!”
… "Are you crazy?”
… “klako lah ko ni”

If you feel like it, consider yourself chosen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muahs!

heheh Kokes, I like Michael Vartan too, he's hot in a broody and quiet way.. huhuhu

Neways, glad to see that you are doing OK.. take care and hope to see u soon!!

/MC

Kokes said...

Thanks MC. I'm trying my very best. :*