Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 24, 2006

Malasnya!

Please help me. I've become extremely lazy and demotivated. I just want to sit home and do nothing. The best hour of my day is lunch time, when the three of us sit in a car with our tapioca drinks and laugh at everything and anything. Once lunch hour is over, I go back to my desk and try really hard to get these papers moving again (these days I am a paper pusher). I. Just. Can't.

I bought my tickets to Sydney today. I've yet to tell my boss that I'll be taking a few days off in September. Hopefully I can talk A and C into going with me. Otherwise it'll just be me. Not even sure if Isz will be there. Haven't heard from her yet.

School is almost starting. Orientation is next week. I better send in those transcript this week. Let me add that to my to do list. *sigh*

No comments: