Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lots of zzzzzzz....

The first week of school came and went. All in all it wasn't that bad. Of course, things haven't gone into full swing yet, which is a good thing, considering I'm still adjusting to my new schedule. Leaving work early twice a week to go to class is the easy part, but finding time and forcing myself to work on the homeworks and readings is proving to be much much more difficult. I sat on the couch to read, and as a result, today alone I have watched The Pallbearer (only because I caught a glimpse of Michael Vartan while flipping the channels), Chasing Liberty, Must Love Dogs, and Pleasantville. Then this evening, I finally settled down, and was in the middle of my Econ reading assignments when it occurred to me that I need to recharge my laptop, update my bookmarks, fix the tiny font, etc. Even Paris Hilton's music video called out to me. You tell me whether I'm having trouble focusing. But, I will be better at it. I know it. I have to be.

The good thing is, I'm caught up with my sleep. So no more "I'm tired, I didn't have a weekend last week" excuse. My new budget is all worked out too. Tomorrow I have to go to the accounting office to change paycheck stuff. It's been a productive weekend.

My new t-shirt came in on Saturday. Just in time for me to wear it to lunch with K. CT. It's cute, ok. Here, look:

(Click on it to see a bigger picture. Hehehe...)

Just looking at the shirt lifts up my spirit. Ok, I'm going back to my reading. I hope you had a good weekend too.

No comments: