Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Almost home

One last stop, and my 30-day whirlwind of a trip will be over. And I can then proudly cross out another item off of my list of things-to-do-before-I-die.

It has been an enriching trip, beyond what I hoped for - seeing 3 STF friends (and one more tomorrow!), eating Iddy's cooking, hanging out and getting to know Aza, learning the meaning of majestic (The Alps) and out-of-this-world (Berthillon and Amorino ice creams), being in awe of ancient civilizations, buildings and paintings (how did it even occur to them to create these things?), using laundromat with German instructions, and realizing how much I like to eat rice (!). All I hoped for when I left home almost a month ago, was a couple of pictures decent enough to make some postcards and fill an album. Thanks Nils, for giving me your "blessing", letting me go on this trip, and not even once complaining that I get to go to all these places while you have to go to work to keep the household in the black (I love u!).

Now, on to my last adventure. Faiez, see you in the morning!! Amsterdam, here I come!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: