Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bust

Ok, so I didn't win my tuition fees like I planned to. But at least I still have some money left after the trip, right? Nils and I both did unbelievably bad at the craps table. It was the longest coldest streak I've ever seen. Sad, but that's not the saddest part. And that is sad.

Ironically, while browsing the bookstore at SFO, I bought a book on how to be a millionaire. It's a pretty good book. I learned a couple of new things about home ownership. And as far as automatic savings go, I'm proud to say, I've already started doing the things the author talked about - even before reading the book. Yeay! 10 points and a pat on the back for me. But, oh wait, I just donated half of my paycheck at the craps table. Minus 20 points. :-S

No comments: