Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

Learn

I learned something new today. Well, more like discovered something new. It came to me like a revelation.

There are choices we make in life that lead us to things that are irreversible.

Of all the things that I think about, I've never thought of this. To tell you the truth, it's freaking me out a little. I've made a lot of choices, thankfully nothing major. So far only one that I hope I can still change, but mostly I'm happy with the decisions I made. From now on I must be careful. Especially when making big decisions (or small ones that doesn't seem big but lead to big things all the same). Some things lead to a path that I can never retrace. Thank you God for holding my hands all these time and helping me choose the right things. Thank you. Please don't let me forget this lesson. And please don't let go of my hands.

No comments: