Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday

What do you when you have a protocol to write, but your self-discipline simply refuse to cooperate?

On other fronts, things are moving along. Things happen and you move on. Maybe Nils and I ada jodoh and will stay together, who knows. But for now, let's focus on the moving along part. It's always been my belief that when one person move away, the one who get left behind suffers more. I'll be left with my old routine, except it'll have to be different because the other person is not there anymore. I'll be buying Tapioca Express drinks for one, and will not feel like rushing home after work because there will be nobody there anyway. This is my solution: I will develop a completely new routine. I think it will involve moving some 30 miles up north, but I've been dreaming about it for so long, why not do it now, right? It'll take time to get used to my new place, surrounding, and not to mention the commute. That should take my mind off of the fact that Nils is not here anymore. Quite a good excuse to pay double my current rent for half my current space. Well, good enough for me, anyway. If only I could afford to buy my own place around here. *sigh*

Ok, I better get some things done before I leave. Heck, it's time to go home. I wonder if I should just bring this home and work on it over the weekend...

No comments: