Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally, we get our grades

Grades for first quarter classes are out. Remember those people we sneered and jeered at back in our old college days? Those who whine about not getting that A they've so rightly earned? I've become one of them. Quite unfortunate, but I don't really care. I was pissed when I got my microecon grade - that was a few weeks ago, so I've calmed down significantly by now. Well, tonight we got our OB grades. And although it's not as good as I wanted it to be, I'm relieved it is not worse. I'm a little bummed at both my grades and am really trying to do better this quarter. How did S get As in both classes?? Bastard.... Well, I already told him how I feel about that, so don't worry, I haven't quite grown a malicious bone. Not added new ones, at least.

I thoroughly enjoy my classes and learning all the stuff, so if nothing else, I'd have enjoyed the whole journey by the end of this program. So here's to trying harder and maybe getting what you aim for. Cheers!

No comments: