Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Toiyoiyoiyoing

It's super busy at work nowadays, I don't know where to begin. Have you ever feel like your feet are not touching the ground? I know I have more things to do than time to do them. And I'm sure some of these things will miss their deadlines, but I can't quite figure out which one. But when I lay out a schedule, it doesn't seem that bad, and they all fit! So why do I feel so overwhelmed? I know I'm not being the golden employee that I usually am. Too bad for my new boss, I don't think she's ever seen me at my best. Maybe that is too bad for me, but since I'm not chasing a promotion or whatever, I don't really mind. I just need to concentrate on school, do my best, collect my bonus yang sepuncit tu, and move on to the next step.

*sigh* Hang in there Kokes... The end is near. Well, nearer than yesterday, at least.

I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with my friends either. If any of you are reading this, thousand apologies, ok? I think about you guys EVERYDAY. Cuma tak write aje. Partly because I don't have any new stories to tell. It's all the same. School, work, busy busy busy, school, work some more, still don't know what's gonna happen with Nils, all those stuff. Nothing new. I am losing more weight, though. Hehehe.. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven, my friend. I apologize too for not doing my part. I guess we're both overwhelmed with our lives right now.. hehehe neways, hope everything will go and end well with Nils. When u coming home for a holiday? Miss ya lots!!

/MC