Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Welcome, winter

It was nice to have a couple of days away from the office. Thanksgiving dinner at the mountain house was nice. Nothing out of the ordinary, just sitting and yapping. Weather was quite whacky, it was in the 60s in DC and New Jersey, and it's in the 40s here in SF Bay Area. Brrr... I now sleep with the windows closed. Winter is officially here.

Two more weeks before wrapping up the first semester. My extra project at work started yesterday, and I'm thinking of offering my soon-to-be free time to devote to the project so I can get more experience. Work nowadays have turned into mini ventures of trying to get into areas I might want to be in after business school (and green card).

Nils and I had a serious talk about things while I was out there for a visit. We've kind of switched gears from asking "Should we..." to "How do we...". Perhaps in trying to answer this question we will discover whether we can find a way to do it, and whether we have the stomach for what might lie ahead. Life choices beckon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kokes Cayang.. No matter what happens, with or without him..I'm sure you will be OK. You've done alright thus far, and insyallah it'll continue to be alright.. Muahs! Miss u lots!
/MC

Kokes said...

Thanks MC. I'll get through it one way or another. It helps to have friends to help you get through tough times. Miss you too! Muahs!

F.Idrus said...

Kokes,
I'm so with you girl! I know nothing anyone say will ease the pain, but I know, you know... it will, sooner or later :)

Eh! Btw, u in San Fransisco? That's where the Charmed Ones stay eh? (Aku hantu citer Charmed :D)