Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Laser

Hellooooo...

I hope everyone had a good raya. Mine was ok. That's kind of a lie, since I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary on 1st raya. Usual day at the office. Takpelah, I beraya dalam hati. Oh, I watched siaran langsung sembahyang raya from Masjid Negara at the office, I guess you can count that as the highlight of my raya. No worries, it's all good. Nanti ada rezeki tahun tahun depan bole beraya kat kampung.

As of late, I've become somewhat of a "mulut lepas" at the office (cerita ini takde kena mengena dengan raya). Yes, I speak my mind quite freely nowadays, despite the fact that my boss sits in the cubicle across from me. In fact, sometimes I hope she can hear me. No, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against her. She is my third boss, and so far I have been blessed to have three cool bosses in my career. It makes a world of a difference, having a nice boss. At least I don't feel like korek-ing my eyes out when thinking of doing all I can to help her achieve her goals. She's not lokek on sharing her knowledge of the industry practice, contacts at other companies, etc. And for that I will always be grateful. I've always wondered how people do things at other companies. Cuma tulah, sometimes when trying to help she actually adds to the work, so I have to bersabar and keep reminding myself that she means well. I think having female bosses who have kids is a pretty good thing. They have experience dealing with unruly behaviors.

If you are waiting for a point to this story, there is none. Only that realizing my new "mulut lepas" habit reminds me of my mom's comment to my brother and I on one malam before raya (Adik is even more laser than me, ok). "Dah, jangan nak mulut mulut laser kan mak. Mak dah tua." Hehehe... Apa pulak kena mengenanya dengan usia? Apa, kena duck from the laser beams ke? Pshyuu.. pshyuuu... pshyuuu... Hehehe... Sori ye mak... Maaf zahir batin!

No comments: