Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Today's random thoughts:

  • When something happens that doesn't sit well with you, does it eventually settle down as time goes by, or do you have to put in an effort to do something about it?
  • Today, even the thought of accommodating other people wears me out. I'm all hostessed out.
  • At work, why have I been in a hostile mood for the past few months? Why don't I feel like stopping from being a bitch?
  • I feel so tired all day, think about taking a nap all the way driving home from work, and yet, when I get home I stay up all night and wake up early the next day.
  • Why? Why? Why? Why this and why that? And where? Where are can I find the answers?
  • I wonder if MC already updated her blog or put up new pictures yet...
  • Ah, Iddy masih tidur. Kalau tak, boleh kacau dia.
  • Pity party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huhuhu, baru jek upload gambar raya! Me damn busy at work, kena dera ngan boss akibat dah tender.. Miss you lots!!

/MC